At Canada Microblading, our goal is to perform the most natural transformations, tailored and customized for each client. Neda as an advanced permanent makeup artist has been trained over the past few years, with Canadian Institutes, as well as well-known International Masters and Academies such as Phi Academy and Academy S, to learn and adopt the best permanent makeup techniques of the market to be able to offer quality services to her valued clients.
Permanent Wing Eyeliner $550 + hst (Touch-up Included)
Permanent Lash Line Enhancement $450 + hst (Touch-up Included)
What is Permanent Eyeliner?
Permanent makeup is sometimes also referred to as tattooed makeup because the process is similar to getting a regular body art tattoo: A needle is used to deposit ink into the skin but the process isn’t the same as getting a tattoo because “unlike tattoo that inserts the ink into the deepest layers of the skin, with cosmetic tattoo services, such as tattoo eyeliner, the pigment is deposited only into the first layer of the skin.
Permanent Eyeliner frames the eyes and can make eyelashes appear thicker, darker and fuller. It can enhance the shape or balance the symmetry of the eyes, create the illusion of larger eyes. This treatment can be done in a form of wing eyeliner or just as a lash enhancement to give the lash line a fuller and thicker look.
Note: To make sure you are a good candidate for any of our services, please submit your complimentary consultation form here.
What are contradictions for tattoo eyeliner ?
We CANNOT perform the service on you if:
You are under the age of 18
You are an insulin-dependent diabetic
You are pregnant
You have glaucoma or taking blood-thinning medicines (e.g., Apixaban (Eliquis)Dabigatran (Pradaxa)Edoxaban (Savaysa)Fondaparinux (Arixtra)Heparin (Fragmin, Innohep, and Lovenox)Rivaroxaban (Xarelto)Warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven))
You have skin diseases such as psoriasis/ eczema/dermatitis, keratosis pilaris, chronic acne, sevear rosacea on treatments area
You have hemophilia
You have healing disorders or uncontrolled high blood pressure
You are or have been on any skin medication such as Accutane or steroids in the past 12 months.
You have active cancer
You are undergoing radiotherapy or chemotherapy
You have epilepsy
You have a pacemaker or major heart problems
You had Botox in the past two weeks around the treatment area
You are prone to keloids
You have a history of fainting or seizure
You have visible large veins on your eyelid area
You recently had eyelid lift surgery
How is the healing process?
How painful are these treatments?
How to be prepared for my treatments?
Before the treatment:
The skin should not be burnt, nor in recovery or regeneration process. The following treatments are not recommended 30 days before the treatment:
• Botox and fillers on the eye area
• Fruit or lactic acids OR use of Vitamin A/Retinol products around the eyes
• Use of lash growth serums
• No lash lift treatment
• Chemical peel all over the face
• Exposure to strong sunlight or tanning
• Tweezing, waxing, shaving, threading or tinting brows a week before the procedure.
• If Client needs lashes enhancement, please do so 14 days after your treatment or after the touch up session.
• Lash extentions must be off at least 7 days before the appointment.
• No Coffee or Alcohol or food and drinks contain caffeine 24 hours prior to the treatment.Please avoid taking any types of pain killers before the apointment as well.
• Wash your scalp the night before the treatment (not the day of) and make sure you don’t apply any oil on your hair. Scalp and hair must be clean and free of oils or hair products.
• No workout or gym the day of treatment and for seven days after.
• If you wear contact lenses, please make sure to remove them prior to your appointment.
Please arrive to your appointment eye makeup free. Please Have this in mind your pictures will be taken or we may record a video. You can inform the technician if you prefer not to share a picture of your full face.
Do I need a consultation?
How do I know which shape of liner to choose?
Your permanet makeup technician will help you to choose a proper shape of liner for your eyes. we will pre-draw the eyeliner and adjust the shape and confirm it with you before we start the treatment.
What to expect after eyeliner treatment?
Your Eyeliner will go through several phases during the healing cycle.
The pigment will appear very sharp and dark. This is because the pigment is still sitting on top of your skin, and has not yet settled in completely. The colour of the pigment will soften gradually. Do not be alarmed if you see any redness, swelling or minor bruises or body fluid, some ppl with sensitivity might experience that.
Once the healing of the skin starts taking place, it will look like dandruff flakes or dry skin. This might give you the impression that the pigment is fading too quickly, however, this is just superficial colour and dry skin being naturally removed from your eyelids.
Your eyeliner may look as though the pigment has completely faded – do not panic – trust the process ;)
Your eyeliner may still look a little patchy or uneven, but the pigment will start to “reappear” as the pigment settles and the healing continues. You may get your touch-up/ perfecting procedure done to complete the look of the liner. Touch up must be booked 4-10 week after the initial session. NO SOONER than 4 weeks or Not later than 10 weeks.
What aftercare should I follow?
• Practicing sports
• Hot sauna, hot bath, or Jacuzzi
• Sun tanning or salon tanning
• Any laser or chemical treatments or peelings, and/ or any creams containing Retin-A or Glycolic Acid on the face or neck
• Picking, peeling or scratching of the treatment area. You will cause scarring of the area or removal of the pigment if you pick or peel scabs prematurely.
• Performing tasks related to heavy household cleaning such as garage or basement cleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris – now is not the time!
• Touching of the eyeliner area except for when cleaning and applying the post-care ointment (if it is advice) with a cotton swab
• Do not use any cleansers or facial products of any kind, over the area for at least 10 days.
• Absolutely do not use any ointments, antibiotic creams or gels, or vitamin creams over the eyeliner area – it will draw out the pigment.
*After rinsing your body or taking a bath make sure to towel dry the area. During the shower keep your face away from the showerhead. Take a bath if it’s possible.
Please NOTE: Itching and flaking may appear during the first seven days post-procedure. However, experience has shown that by following these after-care instructions, these symptoms may quickly disappear. Touch-ups and/or correction of the shape-design is recommended only after 4-10 weeks. Please make sure to book your complimentary touch up ASAP!
A collection of brows I've transformed with passion. For a complete portfolio please visit my page on Instagram or Facebook under the name "CANADA MICROBLADING"